During my recent visit to Montreal, I had a number of events planned for me by the fabulous Catherine of Tourisme Montréal (these walking tours, for example, as well as some dinners with at participating Taste Montreal/ Montréal à Table 2013 restautants) but I also had a fair amount of free time to explore on […]
So after my TWO dinners the night before with Evelyne and then Neil, I slept for 12 hours!!! I guess the craziness of being a teacher in October (and the Foodbuzz Festival) finally caught up on me… We weren’t super hungry when we finally headed out but I had a mission: Olive et Gourmando. We […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen