There’s nothing I like better than to discover a city on foot – case in point my many walking tours in Paris this past summer. Even with a city you know very well, on a walking tour led by a local, you’ll learn something you didn’t know. So when I was invited to Montreal to […]
Tag Archives | Old Montreal
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)