I was happy to see the Jen brought back Kitchen Bootcamp this month with EGGS :) I love eggs – especially for breakfast, but I tend to cook the same things over and over – scrambled, omelette, poached, soft boiled etc… so I wanted to see if I could change up my egg repertoire a […]
Tag Archives | oeufs cocotte
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)