I don’t know about you but I’m kind of “done” with the winter. Yes, yes, I know the days are getting longer (although when you get up at 5.30 it doesn’t make much difference) but it’s just been so cold and dreary lately… getting out of bed has been hard. Even the prospect of breakfast […]
Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew Mission 2 #2: Apple crumble and a holiday cobbler for the International Incident Party
Multitasking. It’s something you need to make friends with as the holidays approach and the invitations and social events creep up on you. It’s even more handy when you have a holiday meal to cook and only one small oven. Being the great fan of multitasking that I am, I am pleased to combine the […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month