Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
Regular readers of this blog will know that I recently reviewed Sarah Elton’s latest book “Starting from Scratch” and I loved it. Ostensibly a book for teaching kids about food, it covers a variety of different aspects of food education. It’s the essential book for a curious kid but one which offers adults a whole […]
what are you looking for?
- Tami on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals