I’m a bit of a sucker for pretty packaging, I’ll admit. So when I first saw the 1847 Stone Milling flour packages on Instagram, I was smitten. Then I read a little bit about the company, the flours and the (fully compostable!) packaging and was even more impressed. Not just pretty packaging, 1847 Stone Milling […]
Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
Regular readers of this blog will know that I recently reviewed Sarah Elton’s latest book “Starting from Scratch” and I loved it. Ostensibly a book for teaching kids about food, it covers a variety of different aspects of food education. It’s the essential book for a curious kid but one which offers adults a whole […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos