I don’t know about you but I’m kind of “done” with the winter. Yes, yes, I know the days are getting longer (although when you get up at 5.30 it doesn’t make much difference) but it’s just been so cold and dreary lately… getting out of bed has been hard. Even the prospect of breakfast […]
Tag Archives | oat bran
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life