No cooking for the Petits Chefs this week (but we have some very exciting guests coming to work with the boys for the final two sessions of the year – stay tuned!) because we tried something a little different – a food-related field trip! I was really interested to learn that the Field Trip Factory […]
Tag Archives | Nutrition in the Aisles
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche