For this week’s French Fridays with Dorie, we made a fabulous Vietnamese soup that is perfect for this all-of-a-sudden cold snap we are having. I love all types of noodle soups and lived on them last summer in Laos, but rarely make them from scratch myself. Dorie’s version (pp 98-100) is very accessible and doesn’t [...]
Tag Archives | noodle soup. dorie greenspan
what are you looking for?
- Colette @ JFF! on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Martha on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- Colette @ JFF! on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Shelly on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets