See that up there? ^^^ Those would be “meatzzas”. A cross between a meatball and a pizza that only Nigella could pull off with class. Well, until Les Petits Chefs got their hands on the recipe, of course 😉 When I was flipping through Nigella’s latest book (Nigellissima, (published by Knopf Canada, a division of […]
Tag Archives | Nigellissima
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life