Yup it’s time for another round of the Cookbook Book Club that I take part in around once a month with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn (from Chocolate Shavings). After last month’s début with #dinnerwithMarcella, we decided on another grande dame of the kitchen for this month’s author: Nigella Lawson. Little could we know […]
See that up there? ^^^ Those would be “meatzzas”. A cross between a meatball and a pizza that only Nigella could pull off with class. Well, until Les Petits Chefs got their hands on the recipe, of course When I was flipping through Nigella’s latest book (Nigellissima, (published by Knopf Canada, a division of Random […]
Sometimes, just sometimes, the food blog world stars align and you find you have already made and photographed the perfect dish for a blogging challenge. I felt that way when I read Arthi’s post over at Soul Curry, announcing the latest Forever Nigella challenge: Iced Dreams. This month, the challenge was to make iced/cold/frozen desserts […]
what are you looking for?
- Angie on A KitchenAid Produce Preserver Giveaway!
- Travel Reviews | Travelguide on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Marlene on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!