Yup it’s time for another round of the Cookbook Book Club that I take part in around once a month with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn (from Chocolate Shavings). After last month’s début with #dinnerwithMarcella, we decided on another grande dame of the kitchen for this month’s author: Nigella Lawson. Little could we know […]
See that up there? ^^^ Those would be “meatzzas”. A cross between a meatball and a pizza that only Nigella could pull off with class. Well, until Les Petits Chefs got their hands on the recipe, of course 😉 When I was flipping through Nigella’s latest book (Nigellissima, (published by Knopf Canada, a division of […]
Sometimes, just sometimes, the food blog world stars align and you find you have already made and photographed the perfect dish for a blogging challenge. I felt that way when I read Arthi’s post over at Soul Curry, announcing the latest Forever Nigella challenge: Iced Dreams. This month, the challenge was to make iced/cold/frozen desserts […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen