If you’re a coffee fan like me, you might have heard of a new single-serve coffee maker, released earlier this year – the Nespresso VertuoLine. I’ve tried a couple of other single-serve machines over the past few years -both at home and in various hotels and haven’t found one I really was keen on – […]
Tag Archives | Nespresso
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen