an article by Neil Phillips Food and beer pairing, you say? Why yes – don’t let your wine snob friends say it only applies to their drink of choice. In fact, there’s just as much complexity in the beer world as in the wine world. Many aficionados would even say that beers offer a more […]
- a post by Neil Phillips On Friday, May 9th the winners of the 2014 Ontario Wine Awards were announced at a gala evening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Founded by Tony Aspler in 1995, the program was designed to highlight the quality wines coming out of Ontario. Two decades years later, one could argue that little […]
what are you looking for?
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: shrimp-filled zucchini blossoms
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Coddled Eggs with Foie Gras