Hmmmm….. we were all a little dubious of this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Warm Scallop Salad with Corn, Nectarines and Basil, p 320-321). I mean, all the components on their own are wonderful but together they sounded odd. But if Dorie says it will work, it generally does. Considered “exotic” by Dorie’s French […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was one I couldn’t wait to try. Blueberry Nectarine Pie (p 384) couldn’t have come at a better time – I’m in Paris with access to beautiful fruit and I loved the idea of slightly tart blueberries with juicy sweet nectarines. But in a pie? Hmmm… Now don’t take […]
what are you looking for?
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Cakelaw on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Plummy goodness from the Ontario Tender Fruit Producers
- Simone on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris