The invitation came just as I arrived in Paris in late June. “Join us at the table at Camont for le 14 juillet.” As an amateur food photographer, an invitation from Kate Hill to come and work in her kitchen with Tim Clinch is like winning the lottery. Kate runs Camont, a culinary retreat in […]
Natural light, natural food photography workshop in The Kitchen at Camont with Kate Hill and Tim Clinch
As I sat in the TGV racing to Agen last Thursday, I was pretty happy to read that this week’s Gastropost mission was PEACHES! I knew, heading down to spend the weekend in The Kitchen at Camont with Kate Hill, that a trip to the Nerac market would be in order and I was on […]
You can find the recipe for Kate’s easy French all-butter pastry over at The Kitchen at Camont’s blog. You can read more about the ingredients on this post about our weekend with Tim and Kate. Disclosure: I am a guest of Kate Hill and Tim Clinch at Camont this weekend for their Natural Light Natural […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos