Like the look of those? How about these? If you’re interested in seeing more and reading about a fourth generation French pastry chef who has worked with Pierre Hermé’s right hand man, head on over to Spotlight Toronto to read my profile of Nadège the café/bakery and the person. I spent a lovely afternoon chatting […]
Tag Archives | Nagège Toronto
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies