Like the look of those? How about these? If you’re interested in seeing more and reading about a fourth generation French pastry chef who has worked with Pierre Hermé’s right hand man, head on over to Spotlight Toronto to read my profile of Nadège the café/bakery and the person. I spent a lovely afternoon chatting […]
Tag Archives | Nagège Toronto
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)