Like the look of those? How about these? If you’re interested in seeing more and reading about a fourth generation French pastry chef who has worked with Pierre Hermé’s right hand man, head on over to Spotlight Toronto to read my profile of Nadège the café/bakery and the person. I spent a lovely afternoon chatting […]
Tag Archives | Nagège Nourian
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels