I approached this week’s French Fridays with Dorie with trepidation… Gérard’s Mustard Tart (pp 154-156). Requiring pastry. Pastry and I are not friends. But I was determined to give it a go, with Dorie cheering me on over Twitter! The pastry seemed a little dry. Maybe my butter was too cold? I was careful to […]
Tag Archives | mustard tart
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris