I approached this week’s French Fridays with Dorie with trepidation… Gérard’s Mustard Tart (pp 154-156). Requiring pastry. Pastry and I are not friends. But I was determined to give it a go, with Dorie cheering me on over Twitter! The pastry seemed a little dry. Maybe my butter was too cold? I was careful to […]
Tag Archives | mustard tart
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen