It is 10.30pm on Thursday, May 7th 2015. It’s 4 years and 7 months since I started cooking from and posting weekly about Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table for French Fridays with Dorie. And I would be remiss to not acknowledge that I am a little emotional as I write this post. It’s the […]
So, we made mussels for French Fridays with Dorie. Again. We’ve made the classic Moules Marinière before and there have been a few other dishes I seem to have conveniently left the “optional” mussels out of, ahem. This pasta dish, for example. I just don’t like the flavour or texture of them, though Mr Neil […]
It’s not often I am stuck for words but for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Moules Marinière, p 312), I actually don’t have very much to say. I am not a fan of mussels, well actually, I just don’t eat them at all. Even though I spent a year living in Brussels where […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos