It is 10.30pm on Thursday, May 7th 2015. It’s 4 years and 7 months since I started cooking from and posting weekly about Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table for French Fridays with Dorie. And I would be remiss to not acknowledge that I am a little emotional as I write this post. It’s the […]
So, we made mussels for French Fridays with Dorie. Again. We’ve made the classic Moules Marinière before and there have been a few other dishes I seem to have conveniently left the “optional” mussels out of, ahem. This pasta dish, for example. I just don’t like the flavour or texture of them, though Mr Neil […]
It’s not often I am stuck for words but for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Moules Marinière, p 312), I actually don’t have very much to say. I am not a fan of mussels, well actually, I just don’t eat them at all. Even though I spent a year living in Brussels where […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes