This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Creamy Mushrooms and Eggs, p 163) is my idea of heaven. It’s ostensibly a breakfast dish but one I would love to eat for any meal, actually. A little shallot, sauteed in a bit of butter prepares the way for mushrooms (I used maitake, button and crimini) which […]
Tag Archives | musrhooms
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen