This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Creamy Mushrooms and Eggs, p 163) is my idea of heaven. It’s ostensibly a breakfast dish but one I would love to eat for any meal, actually. A little shallot, sauteed in a bit of butter prepares the way for mushrooms (I used maitake, button and crimini) which […]
Tag Archives | musrhooms
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)