For the third year in a row, I am honoured to have been asked to contribute the official Mushrooms Go PINK recipe. Yes, it’s that time of year again, when Mushrooms go PINK in support of Breast Cancer awareness. Mushroom growers across Canada have again joined with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to support […]
I’m absolutely thrilled to have been asked to contribute the official recipe to the Mushrooms Canada GO PINK campaign again this year. If you’re in Canada, watch for the PINK tray packs of fresh Canadian mushroom with a PINK ribbon on the label during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 2012. Mushroom growers across Canada […]
I’m thrilled today to be contributing the official recipe to Mushrooms Canada’s “Mushrooms Go Pink in support of breast cancer research” campaign. Breast cancer, pink ribbons and mushrooms – what’s the connection I hear you ask? Well, mushroom growers across Canada have joined with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to support research for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!