I love granola. Confession time though: I am often too lazy to make my own. And you don’t often find a granola that tastes as good as home-made, do you? Which is a problem. So when I discovered Kimberley’s Own granola last year at the Delicious Food Show in Toronto, I was over the moon. […]
Long before I was blogging, I was reading food blogs. Some of the first blogs I read are still amongst the blogs I read today – including Smitten Kitchen. Deb Perelman’s honest, clever writing, her recipes that always work and her gorgeous pictures have kept me coming back for years now. And clearly I am […]
I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – special holiday edition After last week’s adventures in holiday appetizers with a deep fryer, this this time, my mission was to use the Cuisinart Power Advantage Hand Mixer to complete the following Mission: It’s Christmas morning, and the whole family has gathered to exchange […]
This month’s Baketogether event run by the lovely Abby Dodge featured Classic Spiced Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Abby encourages us to experiment and change stuff up in her recipes so instead of a giant coffee cake for 10 (why is it that every dessert recipe I make these days is supposed to serve 10? Certainly […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month