Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
Tag Archives | muesli
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos