Spring. It’s trying really hard these days to make an appearance, although the chilly temperatures make it hard to believe what the calendar tells us. At least the snow is nearly all gone (except in dark corners that rarely see the sun!) and the sun is more present than it was even just a few […]
Part pissaladière, part Salade Niçoise and part pizza, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh Tuna, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza, p166) was a cinch to make and I was excited to find sushi grade tuna at our local fishmonger (not for me, mind you, for Mr Neil – I don’t “do” raw fish) to elevate […]
There’s always a cheer when Massimo Bruno is announced as the visiting chef for Les Petits Chefs. He’s visited three times before – to make pizza, pasta and gnocchi so I was wondering what on earth he would make with them this time around. I’m thrilled he wants to come and work with them again […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is exactly the sort of thing I look forward to eating more of when I head to Paris for a month next week. When I lived there as a poor student (then a poor teacher, LOL!) I would often eat mozzarella and tomato salad for my dinner, washed […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen