Part pissaladière, part Salade Niçoise and part pizza, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh Tuna, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza, p166) was a cinch to make and I was excited to find sushi grade tuna at our local fishmonger (not for me, mind you, for Mr Neil – I don’t “do” raw fish) to elevate […]
There’s always a cheer when Massimo Bruno is announced as the visiting chef for Les Petits Chefs. He’s visited three times before – to make pizza, pasta and gnocchi so I was wondering what on earth he would make with them this time around. I’m thrilled he wants to come and work with them again […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is exactly the sort of thing I look forward to eating more of when I head to Paris for a month next week. When I lived there as a poor student (then a poor teacher, LOL!) I would often eat mozzarella and tomato salad for my dinner, washed […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote