A guest post by Monica Shaw One of my big “achievements” of 2014 was #monthofbirthday. Most of us, including myself until last year, very humbly choose to celebrate our birthdays on one particular day, and if we’re feeling extravagant, maybe for a weekend. But I decided that I would make July all about doing as much as […]
A guest post by Monica Shaw of Smarter Fitter. Let’s face it; most of us don’t have the money or inclination to spend hundreds of dollars on a super high-power blender. And why shouldn’t you make do with an affordable jug blender or stick blender? They still blend, and are perfectly suitable for most blending needs. […]
I’ve been on a bit of a smoothie kick lately. Perhaps it’s something to do with the winter weather that apparently doesn’t want to go away. A pretty pastel smoothie in the morning goes a long way to help me forget about the cold. Especially when there’s coconut in there. A tiny taste of the […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen