Molly Wizenberg’s name is familiar to many food bloggers and food blog readers. You might know her as the voice behind Orangette or, alternatively, the author of the delightful book A Homemade Life. Now you might even know her as the wife of Brandon Pettit, he of the Delancey (Seattle) restaurant fame. In her latest […]
Tag Archives | Molly Wizenberg
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes