I love that when Chef John Placko of the Modern Culinary Academy (the guy who has dined at El Bulli in Spain and Noma in Denmark – read his impressive bio here) comes to work with Les Petits Chefs that he thinks big. Like me, John believes that with the right kind of guidance, kids can […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that when it comes to cooking with kids, I like to set the bar high. I mean, like, extremely high. The boys are rarely fazed by dishes that may appear difficult (sushi springs to mind) because they don’t have pre-conceived notions about the level […]
See that up there ^^^ ? It’s melon caviar, yoghurt sheets, carbonated strawberries, cranberry snow and chocolate micro sponge - made by a bunch of 10-13 year old boys. Awesome stuff, huh? Yes, this week Les Petits Chefs really got to see the marriage of science and cooking (perfect since we work out of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.