Mole (pron: molé). Apparently it’s acceptable to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my recent trip to Puebla, Mexico is to be believed Whether it’s served over chilaquiles for breakfast, or over chicken for lunch or dinner, mole poblano, the dark chocolately-brown sauce is most definitely ubiquitous on Poblano menus. The history of […]
Tag Archives | mole
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber