Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more [...]
Tag Archives | moët et chandon
what are you looking for?
- Colette @ JFF! on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Martha on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- Colette @ JFF! on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Shelly on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets