See that up there ^^^ ? It’s melon caviar, yoghurt sheets, carbonated strawberries, cranberry snow and chocolate micro sponge – made by a bunch of 10-13 year old boys. Awesome stuff, huh? Yes, this week Les Petits Chefs really got to see the marriage of science and cooking (perfect since we work out of the […]
Tag Archives | Modern Culinary Academy
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos