Hmmm… this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia cookies (Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies, p 330) are lucky that I didn’t make them just yesterday and blog about them today. Because these cookies get better a few days later. It’s also lucky Mr Neil was not around over the weekend I did bake them because […]
Tag Archives | mocha cookies
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)