Hmmm… this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia cookies (Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies, p 330) are lucky that I didn’t make them just yesterday and blog about them today. Because these cookies get better a few days later. It’s also lucky Mr Neil was not around over the weekend I did bake them because […]
Tag Archives | mocha cookies
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)