Hmmm… this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia cookies (Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies, p 330) are lucky that I didn’t make them just yesterday and blog about them today. Because these cookies get better a few days later. It’s also lucky Mr Neil was not around over the weekend I did bake them because […]
Tag Archives | mocha cookies
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route