It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen