This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
what are you looking for?
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup