It’s a really quick French Fridays with Dorie post this week. Whilst I made this ages ago, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write this post until this week – which just happens to be back to work week for me (the boys are not back until the middle of next week […]
Uh huh, so yeah, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a lovely sounding Salmon with Basil Tapenade (p 299). Lovely if you like salmon. Which I don’t. If I was at home I would have made this for Mr Neil but since I am not (and I was shopping for this on Monday […]
Easter is in sight and so for my fourth post for Liberté, I wanted to offer you a little something for your holiday table. It’s a gorgeous chilled minted pea soup, rendered deliciously creamy with the addition of Liberté’s Plain Greek Yogurt o%. This soup was actually inspired by a chilled Turkish yogurt soup I tasted […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!