I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
It’s a really quick French Fridays with Dorie post this week. Whilst I made this ages ago, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write this post until this week – which just happens to be back to work week for me (the boys are not back until the middle of next week […]
Uh huh, so yeah, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a lovely sounding Salmon with Basil Tapenade (p 299). Lovely if you like salmon. Which I don’t. If I was at home I would have made this for Mr Neil but since I am not (and I was shopping for this on Monday […]
Easter is in sight and so for my fourth post for Liberté, I wanted to offer you a little something for your holiday table. It’s a gorgeous chilled minted pea soup, rendered deliciously creamy with the addition of Liberté’s Plain Greek Yogurt o%. This soup was actually inspired by a chilled Turkish yogurt soup I tasted […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
what are you looking for?
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples