(Bits & Bites is a semi-regular series featuring products or events I am enthusiastic about!) Over the summer in France, I had a craving for authentic Mexican food, something which is not that easy to find outside the larger cities, so when I received the invitation to check out a tasting menu at one of […]
Mole (pron: molé). Apparently it’s acceptable to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my recent trip to Puebla, Mexico is to be believed Whether it’s served over chilaquiles for breakfast, or over chicken for lunch or dinner, mole poblano, the dark chocolately-brown sauce is most definitely ubiquitous on Poblano menus. The history of […]
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook