Mole (pron: molé). Apparently it’s acceptable to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my recent trip to Puebla, Mexico is to be believed Whether it’s served over chilaquiles for breakfast, or over chicken for lunch or dinner, mole poblano, the dark chocolately-brown sauce is most definitely ubiquitous on Poblano menus. The history of […]
Tag Archives | mexican food
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route