So, I am pretty sure that by now you have realised that my recent trip to Puebla wasn’t just about exploring a relatively untouched-by-tourists archeological site. Or learning about (and buying) beautiful ceramics. Or even just about learning how to make authentic mole with Chef Alonso Hernandez. No, this trip to Puebla coincided with the […]
Mole (pron: molé). Apparently it’s acceptable to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my recent trip to Puebla, Mexico is to be believed Whether it’s served over chilaquiles for breakfast, or over chicken for lunch or dinner, mole poblano, the dark chocolately-brown sauce is most definitely ubiquitous on Poblano menus. The history of […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles