So, I am pretty sure that by now you have realised that my recent trip to Puebla wasn’t just about exploring a relatively untouched-by-tourists archeological site. Or learning about (and buying) beautiful ceramics. Or even just about learning how to make authentic mole with Chef Alonso Hernandez. No, this trip to Puebla coincided with the […]
Mole (pron: molé). Apparently it’s acceptable to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my recent trip to Puebla, Mexico is to be believed Whether it’s served over chilaquiles for breakfast, or over chicken for lunch or dinner, mole poblano, the dark chocolately-brown sauce is most definitely ubiquitous on Poblano menus. The history of […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)