This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is very timely, considering it’s American Thanksgiving in a couple of days. Not your typical pumpkin pie, the Cranberry Crackle Tart is a dessert that works well at the end of a heavier meal, because it’s fairly light – not on taste and certainly, it’s an indulgence but it’s […]
I remember the first time I tried this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 427) – île flottante – floating islands, sounds so much less romantic in English! It was back in 1988 when I was an exchange student living in Brussels and my host family had taken me out for dinner. They insisted […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad