This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is very timely, considering it’s American Thanksgiving in a couple of days. Not your typical pumpkin pie, the Cranberry Crackle Tart is a dessert that works well at the end of a heavier meal, because it’s fairly light – not on taste and certainly, it’s an indulgence but it’s […]
I remember the first time I tried this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 427) – île flottante – floating islands, sounds so much less romantic in English! It was back in 1988 when I was an exchange student living in Brussels and my host family had taken me out for dinner. They insisted […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)