So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
One of the first things I thought as I leafed through my copy of The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook was how much my Petits Chefs would enjoy many of the dishes. Uncomplicated in their preparation, yet sophisticated and delicious in taste, the dishes in this cookbook form part of a very very long “want to make” […]
What to write, what to write? It’s the final Charcutepalooza challenge. Ever. I can hardly believe it! Who would have thought a year ago that Neil and I would be hosting an all-meat luncheon for 7 people featuring meat we cured, smoked, ground, packed and blended ourselves? Certainly not me. It says a lot about […]
I’ve had a hankering for meatloaf lately so I figured I would put Les Petits Chefs to work this week with Jamie Oliver’s meatloaf recipe. Since time is of the essence in cooking club (we have an hour from start to pickup), I knew there was no way we would be able to make a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos