One of the first things I thought as I leafed through my copy of The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook was how much my Petits Chefs would enjoy many of the dishes. Uncomplicated in their preparation, yet sophisticated and delicious in taste, the dishes in this cookbook form part of a very very long “want to make” [...]
What to write, what to write? It’s the final Charcutepalooza challenge. Ever. I can hardly believe it! Who would have thought a year ago that Neil and I would be hosting an all-meat luncheon for 7 people featuring meat we cured, smoked, ground, packed and blended ourselves? Certainly not me. It says a lot about [...]
I’ve had a hankering for meatloaf lately so I figured I would put Les Petits Chefs to work this week with Jamie Oliver’s meatloaf recipe. Since time is of the essence in cooking club (we have an hour from start to pickup), I knew there was no way we would be able to make a [...]
what are you looking for?
- Lisa on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Geoff on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- tammy on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mary Hirsch on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines