One of the first things I thought as I leafed through my copy of The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook was how much my Petits Chefs would enjoy many of the dishes. Uncomplicated in their preparation, yet sophisticated and delicious in taste, the dishes in this cookbook form part of a very very long “want to make” […]
This recipe is one I developed for my freshly ground pork – part of this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (meat grinding). As it just so happened, when we were in Niagara on the Lake a couple of weeks ago, we tasted a fabulous meatball at Lailey Vineyard. Developed especially for the Wine and Herb event by […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.