This week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – 20 minute honey glazed duck breasts – really proved that you don’t need a whole lot of time or fancy ingredients to create a gourmet meal. I mean, who ever heard of duck breast ready to eat in 20 minutes? To tell you the truth, though, it […]
Tag Archives | meat
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies