Last month, I had the chance to preview The McCormick Flavor Forecast for 2013. In that post I mentioned I was interested in looking further at the Global My Way and Empowered Eating trends, and those will certainly be important avenues for me to investigate this year. These two ideas are more than “trends” for […]
After thoroughly enjoying my involvement with the McCormick Flavor Forecast last year, I was very happy to be invited to participate again for the 2013 report, officially launching later today! The Flavor Forecast is a report identifying emerging culinary trends that will drive culinary innovation over the coming year and beyond. This year, blogger participants […]
I’m back with my second post investigating some more of the flavour combinations from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2012. Last time, I was inspired by the trends presented in the report to create my own flavour combination and ended up with Coconut-chili butternut squash soup, so this time I decided to investigate some of the […]
Today I am excited to present you the first of my posts in partnership with McCormick Spices on the occasion of the launch of their Flavor Forecast 2012. What is the Flavor Forecast? “The Flavor Forecast has been a leader in identifying emerging culinary trends that inspire a passion for flavor for over a decade. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen