After thoroughly enjoying my involvement with the McCormick Flavor Forecast last year, I was very happy to be invited to participate again for the 2013 report, officially launching later today! The Flavor Forecast is a report identifying emerging culinary trends that will drive culinary innovation over the coming year and beyond. This year, blogger participants […]
Tag Archives | Mc Cormick
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen