Ah Paris. City of Light. Also, a city of amazing sweets. But to really experience the sweet side Paris, get off the beaten path and seek out some of the more unusual “sweet things” she has to offer. From pink pralines to exquisite marshmallows, you’ll be surprised at the range of tasty sweets that expends […]
Tag Archives | mazet paris
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris