Some of you might remember how excited I was for my friend Ann‘s book, Mastering the Art of French Eating when it was published late last year. Now I’m excited to let you know that it’s is available in paperback! It’s the book I recommend to anyone interested in food and France as the one […]
I don’t know about you but these days when I travel, I tend to bring different kinds of guide books. With the advent of the smartphone, the need for the maps in guidebooks is lessened as pretty much wherever you are in the world, you can download a map (and increasingly, maps that don’t require […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life