I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – my Petits Chefs are lucky lucky guys! This week we had the pleasure of accepting Executive Chef David Arseneau’s invitation to cook with him (again!) at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel. Last time we visited, we cooked in the dining room overlooking the baseball field […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie was one I had been dreading a little – not because I didn’t think Blueberry-Mascarpone Roulade (p 442) didn’t sound scrumptious but because I’m baking in Paris. Sans proper baking equipment. And you know, I didn’t really want to head out and drop a bunch of Euros on a […]
what are you looking for?
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Cakelaw on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Plummy goodness from the Ontario Tender Fruit Producers
- Simone on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris