I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
Many of you know that when I was in Paris this summer, I took advantage of having a couple of weeks to occupy myself filled this time with some macaron-making classes. Since I (rightly) figured I might have macaron fatigue after a few classes (and, errr, a number of macaron-tasting sessions!), I also signed up […]
What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen