I’m a huge fan of hot chocolate and quite often around 3pm when my classes are done, I’ll indulge in a small cup to keep me going through the late afternoon. At my last job, I worked in two different buildings and en route from one building to the other, there was a Second Cup […]
For this month’s Baketogether, the lovely Abby Dodge offered us “Irene cookies” in honour of the guest who overstayed her welcome at Abby’s house last month. Abby promised that “one bite of this cookie and filling is all you’ll need to help you assuage the burden of #Irene.. or whatever else ails you!” Basically they […]
This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen