For this month’s Baketogether, the lovely Abby Dodge offered us “Irene cookies” in honour of the guest who overstayed her welcome at Abby’s house last month. Abby promised that “one bite of this cookie and filling is all you’ll need to help you assuage the burden of #Irene.. or whatever else ails you!” Basically they […]
This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
what are you looking for?
- Chocolate Shavings on Delicious Normandy
- Geoff on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Geoff on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup