Those of you who have been reading for a while or who follow me on Twitter or Instagram already know that when I am on vacation, I spend a lot of my time in markets. It’s likely that I will have spent a lot of time researching the locations, hours and days of operation to […]
Tag Archives | Markets of Paris
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments