Those of you who have been reading for a while or who follow me on Twitter or Instagram already know that when I am on vacation, I spend a lot of my time in markets. It’s likely that I will have spent a lot of time researching the locations, hours and days of operation to […]
Tag Archives | Marjorie Williams
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life