NEWSFLASH! This entry made the top 10 in the Accor Hotel’s “24 Hours” Blogger Contest! Click here to vote for this entry! Regular readers will know I’m deeply immersed in recipe development for my very first cookbook right now. It’s a lot of work (on top of my full-time job and blogging) but I seem […]
A guest post by Monica Shaw One of my big “achievements” of 2014 was #monthofbirthday. Most of us, including myself until last year, very humbly choose to celebrate our birthdays on one particular day, and if we’re feeling extravagant, maybe for a weekend. But I decided that I would make July all about doing as much as […]
Longtime readers won’t be surprised to see another Paris food tour here on the blog – many of you know food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. I’m a huge fan of Context tours because they offer something a little different – claiming to be “committed to the character of the city”, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)