Whenever I travel, some of the first things I seek out in the places I visit are the markets. Especially in a place like Paris, it pays to do your research before you leave so you don’t miss the market days in the various neighbourhoods (you can read about some of my favourite Paris markets […]
Tag Archives | Marché Baudoyer
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes