During my recent visit to Montreal, I had a number of events planned for me by the fabulous Catherine of Tourisme Montréal (these walking tours, for example, as well as some dinners with at participating Taste Montreal/ Montréal à Table 2013 restautants) but I also had a fair amount of free time to explore on […]
Tag Archives | Marché Atwater
what are you looking for?
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month